My personal journey to becoming 1/3 of my top weight and at least twice as good in other areas of my life!
July 4, 2013
What's ruffled you?
I'm one of those "emotional" eaters. I'm also a seasoned professional in the art of "denial." So you can guess that when I find myself eating all the things I know I should not... all the things that I think will bring me "comfort." Then I know it is really that something has me ruffled. How about you, are you similar to me in this.
It may take me a day or two, but I always have to come to the point where I sit down and face myself with enough personal integrity to ask the question .. what has me feeling the compulsion to comfort myself. WHAT is the feeling I want to end up with .. because the truth of the matter is .. food is NEVER going to get me that emotion at a lasting level. And then the final question ..what can I do to get myself to that emotion and have it last beyond the moment when I swallow.
So how about you .. what will get you to that emotion you are seeking?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment