Sometimes, you just have to be brutally honest. This is my attempt. These pictures are actually quite old now... I beleive they are from 2000 - with my friend Phyllis when she came to visit while the SLC Winter Olympics were happening. I hate these pictures. I usually steer clear of pics that go much below where my neck joins my shoulders. It is so much easier to stay in denial that way!!!
The fact is that as much as I hate these pictures, they are still quite a bit more flattering than where I had gotten to by the time I started my efforts to once and for all overcome my weight issues (beginning with the MM eating plan in March 2012).
It hurts to be this honest, but without it, I cannot mark the beginning from the end. So I guess I'm just calling these my BEFORE pictures.


I love love love love love this post. Honesty Bites ... but it's needed :)
ReplyDelete