February 21, 2013

Inspirations


Okay, so I've mentioned a couple of times now that I'm using some "inspirational" CD's.  Today is my sixth day using them and I feel a positive difference in MANY ways already.  Yeah!  In fact, HECK YEAH!  :)

I'm back solidly on Step 1 of Metabolism Miracle again.  Feeling good and loving it.  One of the things I've been doing (beginning on Tuesday morning) is waking up an hour earlier then before and I listen to an "Hour of Power" CD from Tony Robbins.  It is really about starting the moment with movement, healing breathing and building positive thoughts and energy to use throughout the day.  It is generating most of the positive changes so far, but I expect that as I follow and learn the entire plan that the rest will move me forward as well.

But since starting the process, I have seen some really amazing progress in my writing.  Every morning I do the CD and then I take my shower.  As I am taking my shower (usually a lengthy one), a chapter of my story unfolds to me.  On Tuesday, the idea for beginning a story filled me.  I was amazed, because it is much fuller, much better, much more ambitious then what I had been planning to do.  I am energized just thinking about the possibilities of this story.

Yesterday, after finishig the CD, I had no idea what Chapter 2 would be, or what direction to take this story that had only just opened the first few hundred words to me on Tuesday.  I was concerned about it, but reminded myself that the day before, when the story had begun to unfold in my mind, it wasn't until about the time of my shower.  So, I got in the shower, sat down and almost immediately I knew what Chapter 2 was about and what slant to take with it.  Keep in mind that I KNOW that these are just first drafts.  I just need to get the bones of the story in place and then I can go back and fill in more details and feeling. 

So as I finished my CD this morning, I visualized that I would receive Chapter 3 information during my shower, and so it was!

I'm trying use those techniques in several areas of my life that I want to make progress in:  my weight and health, my writing, my finances, and my relationships. 

But to go with this blog entry .... my incantation ..... "I AM a prolific and successful writer!"



1 comment:

  1. So Cool. I can't wait to read your published works some day!!!

    ReplyDelete