February 19, 2013

Visualization


Okay, so part of my inspiration tapes I'm doing currently talks about seeing the place you want to get to.  Of course there are various areas of my life that I am working on, but of course health and weight are very high on the list.  So, since I've struggled with weight issues all of my life (including childhood), it's not that easy to find something to help me visualize myself where I'd really like to be.  I am not trying to get to super skinny ... my shoulders wouldn't really support that look well.  But I wouldn't mind getting back to something near this place (nevermind that I was about 16 or so when the picture was taken).


This one is from a year or so before the first picture.  But again, helps me to have a better image in my head about what direction I am heading. 

Just needed to bring those pictures into my head a little clearer right now! 

Every day in every way I AM getting thinner and stronger!


2 comments:

  1. Yeah you are! I love this. I need a good "visualization!"

    ReplyDelete
  2. I applaud your goals of getting to where you want to be physically and weight wise. And visualization works wonders in so many different aspects of life!
    My visualization is of a 1st and 2nd grader. One that has gown into a talented, independent woman. And it's funny I suppose, even seeing the pictures, I see us both as kids! (scary thought huh?)
    I have no doubt you'll get where you want.

    ReplyDelete