June 14, 2013

Bridge



I've been thinking about this a lot lately.  What makes me happy.  What keeps me focused and motivated, what is really important to me.  There are a lot of answers ... I'm not saying mine are all that much different than what you probably come up with ... but one of the big things in my life ... I really like it when the people I care about are happy, successful and doing things they love.  That is IMPORTANT to me.  I'm willing to do a lot in that pursuit.  So just today a Facebook friend (thanks Carolyn) posted this picture ... I added the words ... because it matters to me A LOT ... I want to be that bridge, I want to be a positive difference in other peoples lives.  I suspect most of you (if not all of you) feel much the same way.  Let me just say it ... I love watching YOU make a positive difference!  :)

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Janette,

    You are a Beautiful Woman with so much love in that wonderful heart of yours. I am so glad our paths have crossed again. You inspire in love, and that's pretty darn cool if you ask me. Hugs and love all over the place.

    Carolyn

    ReplyDelete