My personal journey to becoming 1/3 of my top weight and at least twice as good in other areas of my life!
June 4, 2013
Conclusions
So I have been eating this special 21-day plan for almost 17 full days. I've come to some conclusions. 1. Most of what I've been eating will be incorporated into my regular eating from this point forward. It is good, healthy, fresh .... and quite tasty. 2. I am NOT meant to be a total vegan/vegetarian! :) 10 days of no animal products whatsoever and I CRAVE the animal proteins like crazy! But having said that, as I move forward, I will not consume so much of the fatty animal protein products .. cheese will make up a much smaller portion of my general diet. I thought I would miss it terribly .. turns out .. not so much. I have been completely fine without eating any AND that is knowing that I have some of my favorite sitting in my fridge ... I just could NOT bring myself to throw it away when I started 2 1/2 weeks ago. 3. There are several foods that I would NOT have tried without being on this eating plan and I've found I quite like them. Funny isn't it. 4. I've also discovered a few foods that I won't be eating again unless absolutely forced to ... not so much because of the taste, but because some foods my body just does not react well to.
So .. the above was my lunch today. Actually very tasty and filling ... Tomato/cucumber salad, baked sweet potato with some sunflower seeds. Wholesome fair and I do love tomatoes and cucumbers! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment