June 11, 2013

Progress is a good thing!

I know it may seem silly ... the little things that give me a bit of a thrill when I realize I've just done something that I haven't been able to do in years!  I have a small footstool ... my stepfather and mom made it for me years ago.  I love it ... it is kind of rustic, but it represents love to me!  Anyway, it is not very wide and for years I have not been able to get both my legs on it at the same time..  It usually sits just to the side of my left leg and that is the leg that gets the most "UP" time.  Over the weekend I thought I'd give it a whirl ... what the heck, doesn't hurt to try... Voila'!  It worked.  I'm thrilled.  Both my legs will fit on it at the same time now.  I'm going to have to retrain my muscles so it is more comfortable.   But YAY! 

Okay.  I told you it was a simple thing! LOL!

No comments:

Post a Comment