My personal journey to becoming 1/3 of my top weight and at least twice as good in other areas of my life!
June 19, 2013
What's in your ... basket?
Every week I place a food delivery order for Saturday sometime. It makes my life a ton easier and keeps me one step farther from temptation! When I place my order I use a long list from my history of ordering with the grocery store over the last several years. The list is QUITE long! But it has almost everything I would even consider ordering.
While I was on the 21-day Ultimate Reset .... several new items got added to that list. Since then, the items I order each week has changed a bit ... moving more toward exclusively healthy items. I scroll very quickly past the tempting items of my past. But I started to wonder.
What 2 or 3 items will almost ALWAYS be in your basket when you do your big shopping trip for the week or month or whatever?
Me ... there is usually some turkey breast or chicken breast and tomatoes and cucumbers. You???? :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment