My personal journey to becoming 1/3 of my top weight and at least twice as good in other areas of my life!
June 2, 2013
Week 3 Begins!
So, I weighed this morning and it was at 400.0 pounds! YEA! But, that was this morning and I still have a week to go (officially) of the Ultimate Reset. So here's what I am having for lunch ... Asian cabbage salad. It's very good ... this reset uses a replacement for soy sauce, which tastes a lot like soy sauce, but much healthier (or so they say). It's called Bragg's Liquid Aminos ... I ordered a bottle from Amazon.com and have been using it in various ways. It is really good .. it DOES just like soy sauce (at least to me) and none of the weird MSG effects that I tend to get ... also not the sodium effects that I usually get either! :)
The salad is really good by the way!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment