However, the big smile on my face is about some great news I received on the phone this morning. One of my closest friends struggles with diabetes (type 2) ... Her doctor has tried all kinds of things to get it under control. Finally putting her on insulin several months ago. She started using the Shakeology about 2-3 weeks ago and for several days in a row now her morning blood sugar has been at or around 100 ... you may not know this, but WOO HOOOO! That is a great result! She is so happy about this result that I'm not sure she'd ever let you take the Shakeo away from her now! Just a few weeks into it. Wow I am over the moon about this result. It has been a big concern for me for a long time. The people you love you want to keep around forever! I want to keep her around forever! So when I got that news .... I'm not sure I can express just how happy I am!
Love you my friend!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment