My personal journey to becoming 1/3 of my top weight and at least twice as good in other areas of my life!
June 12, 2013
This Morning
So things were going as expected this morning. Shower - check, scripture study - check, fix my Shakeology for breakfast (which I take to the office before I start drinking it usually) - check, grab my lunch items - check, drive to work - check. Then it happened .... started to get out of the car, grab my Shakeology and knocked it out of my hand and into my lap! OOPS!
It was too late to go home and change. I managed to salvage most of my Shakeology so I still have plenty for my breakfast, but I'm a bit of a drying chocolate mess. The good thing is that there is no icky stickiness ... there is no refined sugar in Shakeology, so I'll be fine. Because I'm usually behind a desk and computer all day ... my boss will probably not even know it happened and we don't have any clients scheduled to come into the office today. So I'm good.
Every day has it's good and bad. The sun rises, the sun sets and every day is absolutely a blessing. Physically my dress is a mess, but my life is wonderful, filled with friends and family who are generous and loving! I am deeply thankful this day for the blessings of love and light in my life! :)
Thank you for being part of it all!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment