My personal journey to becoming 1/3 of my top weight and at least twice as good in other areas of my life!
June 28, 2013
Leading the Pack
I want to be ahead of the curve in what it will take to be successful in my life. I know that means some real effort on my part to think forward, dream big, plan even bigger and then put the extra effort required to get to that place where I know I have accomplished. It seems to me that it is not about extraordinary feats, but about consistently doing just that little bit extra, going the extra few steps or putting in just a little more focused effort into the things I am doing.
Just some Friday afternoon thoughts to remind myself that I am worth the effort. I am worth the few extra dollars to get the healthiest options. I am worth the energy to remind myself that my joy and happiness is of value and it's is not only okay to think that way, but it is truly a healthy way of thinking!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment