June 25, 2013

Vanilla!


 
 
The Vanilla Shakeology packages arrived last night.... YAY! So I got to try it this morning. Because I really wanted to do a Raspberry Shakeo .. but I also wanted to taste the unadulterated Vanilla .. I mixed it up first as just vanilla, tasted it and then added frozen raspberries (a staple in MY freezer) and then blended it again.
 
The Vanilla is good .. it is not a low-key vanilla, but a rich and full-flavored vanilla.  That is good ... and ... not as good ... depending.  If you are drinking it as a straight vanilla, then you will not be lacking flavor by any means.  But if you are looking for a strong punch of another flavor that you've added, you will need a LOT of the other flavor to have it become the dominant flavor of your shake. 
 
But it is good tasting either way.  I much enjoyed my raspberry shake this morning, I'll probably do it again later in the week, this time with even less ice and more raspberries to get more of punch to my raspberry. 
 
Beginning Monday I am going back to my Metabolism Miracle eating plan (Phase 1).  I'll still be having my Shakeo ... just that I will have 1/2 of one in the morning and 1/2 of one in the evening so that I am not exceeding my maximum of 5 net carbs in 5 hours. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment