My personal journey to becoming 1/3 of my top weight and at least twice as good in other areas of my life!
June 21, 2013
What are you willing to "Invest" in?
I've been thinking a lot about this lately. What do I invest in .. what am I willing to invest in? That is not just about money .. it's about time, energy, love and caring ... resources of all types!
What matters to me most ... right now I'm investing a lot of time, energy, care and concern in my health and well-being ... with the plan that in doing so I CAN have more resources to offer in the long run. It is worth it to me to spend a few more dollars to get the best products in this pursuit. I don't think it is selfish .. I DO think it is self-serving ... but only in the best possible sense.
I believe with all my heart that the Lord has given me a stewardship .. the task of caring for myself and others and the best way I know to do that is to be in a situation where I can do it. As simple as that thought is .. it seems to have taken me an extraordinary amount of time to realize the truth of it.
My priorities for my life may be entirely different than yours .. but each of us has a limited number of hours in each day, a certain amount of discretionary income and so I'll let you ponder what you are willing to invest in ... for me ... RIGHT NOW especially, I'm investing in becoming the best I can be as far as health and wellness ... I have faith that will pay out in large dividends in my future! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment