My personal journey to becoming 1/3 of my top weight and at least twice as good in other areas of my life!
May 31, 2013
Fabulous Friday!
You might wonder what is my motivation to stick with the changes I've been making. .... It's all about family! ... Now there are so many that are not in the above picture, but this is a sampling....and FAMILY also includes some very close and dear friends that are in my family as well.
One of the big motivators for me right now is that the only family I've seen in over 10 years are those who have been able to visit with me while they were in California. Up until my surgery in the Fall, I just could not do a drive for more than about 30 minutes, so it was pretty much impossible to go to see them.
Now, well, even the trip down to Coronado (about 2 hours each way) totally wore me out and I was stiff and sore for a couple of days after! So, getting into shape so I can make the trip to visit with family .. actually meet several of my grand-nieces and nephews as well as several who have married into the family ... well, that is a HUGE motivator for me! :)
Oh .. and by the way, don't you just love that I'm playing with my new smart phone and some of the features it provides me with!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment