March 14, 2013

Celebrate the Victories



Today I'm able to celebrate a bit .... My blood pressure has actually been on the low side of normal for several days now, so I'm able to reduce my blood pressure meds to half of what I had been taking before.  If my readings continue on the low side, then I will once again be able to come off of them completely!!!

I've been doing the "green drinks" for a little over a week now.  They seem to be amplifying the effects of my low-carb eating plan .... WHICH IS GREAT!  Also, they are seeming to help reduce joint pain for me (I'm making no medical claims for how this might work for someone else mind you).  So I've reduced my daily Tylenol intake to half!

Victory. 

Every day in every way I am thinner and HEALTHIER!  :)

4 comments:

  1. VICTORY!!!!!!!!! Celebrate every single one of them!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am very proud of you!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks! It is looking like I'll be coming off of the blood pressure meds within the week, my blood pressure numbers are actually starting to get a little too low! :)

    ReplyDelete