My personal journey to becoming 1/3 of my top weight and at least twice as good in other areas of my life!
March 27, 2013
New toy
For under $40 (including shipping, taxes, etc.) (SALE PRICE that is) I just received my new little toy! It's called a fitbit. It keeps track (wirelessly) of walking and such during the day. Once you have it, you log onto their website and you can track EVERYTHING on it. All the stuff I've been keeping track of in a handwritten notebook .... food consumed, blood pressure and blood sugar readings, WEIGHT, exercise, EVERYTHING! And I'm told that as you create a history on it, you can see charts, graphs, and other fun things.
You can set individual goals, like how many steps you want to take each day, how many calories you want to burn, etc.
I'm kind of jazzed about it. I'm even trying to think of new ways to get more movement into my days, just so I can log it in for that information to be tracked.
Fun little toys are always a good thing ... at least that's how I choose to look at it!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment