March 18, 2013

No Fast Food March


I was having some trouble keeping to my eating program for more than a week or two at a time following the holidays.  So I'm having "NO FAST FOOD MARCH."  Not even the relatively good for me food at these places this month.  The reason ... every time I would think of one of these places, I planned for the relatively good for me stuff and then I would add in the other stuff as well.

"Okay," I'd tell myself "you can get a few tacos at Taco Bell, take them home, empty the shells out onto a large bowl of salad and that's acceptable."  And it would have been, but Taco Bell has these sandwich cookies with frosting in the middle ... frosting is a particular weakness of mine.  So well, as long as I was at Taco Bell, I just couldn't resist the sandwich cookies.  And it was never just one of them!  So to jump start me into keeping on program, I've been having NO FAST FOOD MARCH.  I've stuck to it so far and the strength IS building! 

Everyday in every way (say it with me now) I am getting thinner and healthier!  :)

1 comment: