March 29, 2013

Daily Bread!



So, this is my usual breakfast ... an Atkins protein shake, 1/2 a low carb tortilla, nuts and a green drink.  This is the way I start my day with a bang! 

Mostly I eat the same things for breakfast day in and day out, the same is true of my lunch, though it is different stuff and morning and afternoon snacks are pretty much the same as well.  It is dinner and night-time snack that I change things up somewhat.

That means, lazy soul that I am, I don't have to think about the food I'm going to eat during the day, and then when I have a bit more mental time, I can figure out what is for dinner.  That would have been a risky thing in the past, but my home is now TOTALLY user friendly for my eating plan!

Hope you have a happy Friday and that your Easter is filled with joy and wonder!

1 comment: