March 8, 2013

Dream Car


I currently drive a 1994 Crown Vic .... it is a great car, no car payments and keeps me safe and dry on the road.  I don't drive all that much since work is less than 2 miles from home.  My usual weekly driving includes driving to and from work Monday through Friday and to and from church on Sunday.  With occasional errands and doctor visits added to the mix.  So even though my car would be considered a gas-guzzler, I am not one.  I only end up filling up my tank about every 4-5 weeks.

BUT, let's face it, a 1994 Crown Vic is not the height of fashion and style, and cars don't last forever either!

So, within the next 24 months or so, I'm planning on getting a new car.  So I've been letting my imagination run free.  What would I really like the next go round.  Not that I plan on buying a brand spanking new one, but one that is only a few years old would be great.  My current dream ... a Jag 4-door sedan.  Any alternative suggestions you might think of?  Let me know!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment