March 4, 2013

Reporting and Goals

Last week in my inspirational CD's I set some goals ... most of them are dealing with what I want to accomplish by the end of this year.  I then broke some steps off of what I wanted to accomplish toward those year-end goals by June 1 (3 months away approximately at the time).  Then I established steps of what I wanted to accomplish in a month, and then a week.  Wow, what a revelation this is to me.  It's not like it is new information that you set goals, you set specific steps to accomplish and you set time frames, but somehow knowing all of that did not equate to actually taking the steps to doing it.  Go figure!  :)

Well, one of my specific goals was to do 3 separate five minute walks on the treadmill during the past week.  I figured I could do that if I did one per day on Monday, Wednesday and Friday.  Friday didn't work, but I did it on Saturday, so YES!  Goal accomplished!!

I have other goals as well.  I managed to move forward with each of them, most of them I managed to do everything I set out to do for the week. 

I was a little less efficient on getting fully back onto my proper eating plan, but I'm there again finally am setting goals to keep me moving forward.

I also ordered mix for "green drinks" to help stabilize my system and hopefully aid my weight loss goals.  So, once again, EVERY DAY in every way I am thinner and stronger!

Have a great Monday!

1 comment: