My personal journey to becoming 1/3 of my top weight and at least twice as good in other areas of my life!
March 11, 2013
Such small steps!
I'm trying to take steps forward. So last week when I mentioned a couple of my favorite CRUNCH foods, there were comments. A couple of you mentioned Kale chips. I've seen the "recipe" for these before and wondered if they would be any good, etc.
So I got some Kale and made some Kale chips yesterday. I think I over did it with the sea salt, something to remember the next time I make these. But they are actually pretty good. They do have a really good crunch noise and crispness to them. Because of the salt, they even taste a bit like potato chips, at least until you get that GREEN aftertaste! :)
So I'm learning and growing and that's a good thing.
Once again, .... every day in every way I am becoming thinner and stronger. Hope you are becoming who you want to be as well!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment