March 2, 2013

.Homage




Just a quick thank you to my friend Amy.  I had heard from several people that I needed to be collecting all of the information of my journey so that somewhere down the line I could write a book about the experiences I'm having. 

Then a few weeks ago I saw that my friend Amy was blogging about her personal experiences in a similar "Hero's Journey" (that's the type of story this would be in fiction).  Her blog title especially inspired me as she is working to become "Half the Woman I Was."

So, when you see the name of my blog ... it is a bit of copy catting .... or the nicer term ... an HOMAGE to her blog.  Thanks again Amy for the journey you are taking and documenting, as well as for being so wonderfully kind, supportive and accepting. 

Whether you know her or not, here's her blog for you to check out if you are interested!


http://halfthewomaniwas.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment