May 22, 2013

Day 3 of Ultimate Reset...


Okay, so this is my first attempt at Nori Rolls ... all things considered I think they turned out looking reasonable .... but I love the taste of them!  Really good mix of flavors.  I was supposed to also make a Japanese Cucumber salad and Miso Soup ... but by the time I get home from work and start the dinner making process ... well if I had done all of that, I wouldn't have finished even making it all until about 10:00 and eating about 11:30 or so ... didn't want to do that, so I did the Nori Rolls and then had a Shakeology drink along with them.  That worked out fine.  As it was it was about 10:30 by the time I finished eating/drinking my dinner.

I may not have the best food habits, but I've ALWAYS been a very slow eater!  :)

I got to have another serving of Nori Rolls for my lunch today, along with another serving of the Lentil-Lime Salad.

Breakfast was a Shakeology with about a cup of frozen raspberries added ... oops though, I forgot to reduce the amount of ice and I ended up having to eat it with a spoon (for the most part).  I finished the last 3/4 cup or so by drinking it, but it took more than 1 1/2 hours to get it to a drinkable state!  :) 

The food adventures just keep going ... at least for this week.   Tonight is Stir Fry Veggies and a Tomato and Cucumber salad.... all sounds really great! 

Keep fighting the good fight! 

No comments:

Post a Comment