My personal journey to becoming 1/3 of my top weight and at least twice as good in other areas of my life!
May 30, 2013
Looking back and forward!
About 14 months ago I started the low carb eating plan (Metabolism Miracle), which is the eating plan that I generally follow. One of the reasons I started it ... in desperation and looking (and praying) for any answer that could help ... when I would leave the office at night to drive home, I could NOT get my seat belt done up ... needed another 2 inches or so to even consider getting it done up AND even worse... because of the lower belly lymph edema conflicting with the left inner thigh lymph edema ... I could NOT shut my car door!
The good news in that situation is that I live less than 2 miles from my office, so it was a short (BUT SCARY) drive home every night for weeks before starting and even another 2 weeks after starting the eating plan.
So the surgery in September removed the belly lymph edema area (42 pounds of it) and the inner thigh lymph edema is still there and will need to be removed ... probably early in 2014. BUT, having followed the eating plan (and now the Ultimate Reset for 1 1/2 weeks), look at the progress I have made so far. Not only can I get the seat belt done up ... but I have many inches (maybe 8) to spare and even pulling it so you can see ... it is not SQUISHING me!
There is much progress to be made still, but ... just look how far I have come!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment