May 8, 2013

Strange Combos ....



I think I recently mentioned that I keep non-perishable snacks in my desk at the office ... Yesterday afternoon I was feeling a bit hungry.  Yes I still do get hungry ... sometimes I get very hungry ... with hunger pangs and everything!  :)  So I had my cauliflower that I brought from home that morning, but I KNEW that was not going to do it ... veggies are great ... I'm even getting so I quite like them ... but let's face it ... you have to eat a LOT of them to get full and even then you may not really feel satisfied.  Healthy fats help a lot with that feeling!

So I grabbed one of the individual packets of Almond Butter from my drawer and thought ... okay, maybe I'll trying schmeering this on the cauliflower .... it was an interesting combo ... not bad, but not "Oh my, I've just got to have that again!" either.

Just wondering what are some of the interesting combos you have tried recently?

No comments:

Post a Comment