May 28, 2013

Not the prettiest of pics!



Just documenting here ... I know you can't see it, but my legs are straight and I'm not only touching the floor, but the length of my fingers are pretty much touching the floor .. That is one of the stretching things done in the Tai Cheng warm up (or Neural Reboot as it is called in the DVDs). 

I'm on my 6th week out of 12 of the Tai Cheng DVDs and I'm still doing a great deal of the workouts while sitting down and modifying the heck out of the workout.  But I AM doing it six nights a week every week.  I'm present and accounted for. 

I can feel that it is making a difference .. small though it may be ... I don't think the smallness of my progress has anything to do with the workouts, more with the point that I'm at in building strength, ability and agility for the moment.  The momentum will pick up in time as I continue forward.  Right now I'm just laying that foundation!  :)

Perhaps you've heard me say this before ... every day in every way I AM stronger and healthier!

1 comment:

  1. You have motivated me to get off the couch and start taking care of myself too. When I am stagnant, I have so many more health problems. Exercise helps my physical and mental health. Thank you for staying strong and being an example!

    ReplyDelete