May 13, 2013

Picture Day! ... Other people's children! :)

I got to spend the day on Saturday with my sister and many of her family members who were down vacationing in Coronado.  It was a bit of an adventure for me ... more of one than I've done in a very long time.  I loved spending the entire day with them as they came and went and played and talked and just getting to know them!  I'm not going to put any children's names in because I'd rather err on the side of caution when it comes to those under age 18.  But I LOVED the opportunity and wanted to share the pictures I took while there.  Not like I had my camera at the ready all the time, but I took pictures mostly when it looked like there was fun being had!  :)


Above is my sister (Demaree) with two of her grandchildren (belonging to Tyler and Amy Jo).



A good portion of the day the children were working on a "water feature" just outside the back window. 


For those of you who are on my FB like page "Becoming One Third" ... I guess you'll have to go there for the rest of the pics, my blog is not functioning well after 4 pics!  :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment