May 1, 2013

Snacks

 So, what snacks do you keep on hand?  You know the ones that are non-perishable, can be carted around with you, left in your desk for long periods of time, etc.

I keep both of these as well as soy nuts, the tuna in a foil pack stuff, gluten free pretzels. 

I really think it helps to keep me on course.  Some weeks I'm hungrier than others, so it is good to have a variety, things I can add into the mix without throwing me WAY off course.

I kind of have to do that.  Luckily there are no vending machines in my building.  However, my boss' wife keeps a large stock of snack items in our kitchen for either he or I to have.

The problem with those snacks is that they are NOT low carb, low sugar or low sodium.  They are "TREAT" type of snacks!  Usually I stay as far away from opening up that cupboard as possible, since she sends a new assortment of things now and then and I DO NOT even want to know about what is in the cupboard ... best to NOT know what possibilities are so close at hand!  :)

Happy Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment