My personal journey to becoming 1/3 of my top weight and at least twice as good in other areas of my life!
May 23, 2013
New day!
Okay so top to bottom .. last night's dinner was veggies over quinoa and tomato/cucumber salad .. really good!
Breakfast this morning was oatmeal (it was supposed to be farina, but I couldn't find any in the store so I went with Oatmeal) and raspberries, with just a little Stevia to sweeten it up a bit.
Lunch today is Quinoa and Veggie salad, and humus with fresh veggies.
As you can kind of tell, I am being moved rather quickly to a no animal products diet, which will be in full effect in Week 2 and Week 3 is still vegetarian fair with less protein.
It is going well. As of yesterday morning I was down 7 pounds from the weight I started the Ultimate Reset at (in 3 days). I will weigh again probably Sunday morning, so will keep you all posted. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment