My personal journey to becoming 1/3 of my top weight and at least twice as good in other areas of my life!
May 24, 2013
Happy!!! and Remembering!!!
I figure by now you may be sick of seeing my food posts ... I appreciate your patience ... know that I was doing it in great part to keep me on track through the first several days. From this point on, you'll see the occasional picture of food I've prepared... maybe because it's something new and different (for me at least) or just that I'm pleased with myself for making that better choice. :)
Posting those pictures this week has helped me be accountable. I am NOT that person that likes spending a lot of time in the kitchen ... I am NOT that person who will go out of my way to fix the healthy option ... at least I have NOT been that person up to this point ... I AM working on becoming that person more and more!! I knew if I had to document with a photograph, then I actually had to prepare the food and once it was prepared that I would eat it. Those photos were more for me than for what any of you could get out of it.... but let's face it ... sometimes we have to be doing things for ourselves otherwise we have nothing left for anyone else!
Hope you have great plans for the long weekend .. Remember those who have gone before, those whose lives were forever changed or even lost in service to God and country. I am honored to say I have known many fine men and women who have served in such a capacity. Several in my own family, an uncle I never got to meet even, because of just such service. I honor them, I remember them. I am deeply grateful for the blessings I enjoy because they fought the good fight!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment