May 20, 2013

Ultimate Reset - 1 day done and 20 to go! :)



Yesterday I had scrambled eggs, 1 piece toast and 1 1/2 cups of steamed broccoli for my breakfast, a large (micro green) salad with pumpkin seeds and mizo soup for lunch and then for dinner I had (as pictured) the 6 oz of baked salmon, 1 1/2 cups of steamed asparagus and 1 cup of boiled baby potatoes.  I also had some almonds no long before bedtime.

I spent some time yesterday afternoon and evening pulling together most of the food I would need to bring to work with me ... For breakfast (picture above) I had yogurt with 1 cup of raspberries .. and a little Stevia, and oatmeal.

My lunch today is a Greek salad with chicken breast and pine nuts. 

The food has all been yummy! 

The difficult part is just that I have to give up cheese (which admittedly I eat too much of).  I can still have Shakeology ... just needs to be the vegan version, which is fine because I have that as well.  I will probably be using that for breakfast more in the 2nd and 3rd weeks of the Ultimate Reset program.  Mainly because several of those breakfasts ask you to eat 3 cups of fruit.  I'm not much of a fruit eater to begin with and then I'm really concerned about the number of carbs in that much fruit negatively impacting my blood sugar levels.   So I'll try it one time and see how it goes.  I suspect however that I'll mainly go with Shakeology on those mornings.



No comments:

Post a Comment