May 15, 2013

One of these items is NOT like the others! :)




I got the "Ultimate Reset" in the mail on Monday.  But realized right away that I would not be able to start it until I got my weekly grocery delivery on Saturday ... so Sunday is the starting day .. and really that is probably good since it gives me time to get my attitude set for VICTORY on this.  The Ultimate Reset is a 21-day program of very specific eating as well as various supplements.  Each of the three weeks is set up to accomplish moving your entire body toward a better healthier lifestyle. 

So they give you a very specific eating plan for each day of the 21 days.  So I sat down on Monday night and looked at everything, including the various recipes they give you, and made my grocery list out.  If you are actually able to read the list you will see a variety of veggies, fruits, proteins, and .... oh yea .. what is that at the bottom in red ... "CAKE" .... that's right you read that right ... NO it is not part of the eating plan, and no it is not me planning a massive Saturday pre-healthy splurge ...

We have a Ward picnic/play day at the park just down the street on Saturday and because my last name begins in a certain range of letters of the alphabet, I am signed up to bring a dessert.  To keep things as simple a possible for me, I'm ordering a cake to be delivered with my groceries so that I can just leave it in the wrapper and take it right to the party ... no licking of beaters, no cutting into squares in advance and facing the temptation of nibbling on a few ... so yea ... CAKE is on my list too.  Wanna make something of it?!?!  :)

Oh, and by the way, the bottom picture is just my menu plan for the first week.  In the book they sent it is all laid out with pictures of each meal over seven or eight pages ... this is for my comfort .. I like to be able to see the week in advance when I am starting on a new journey like this. 

If you want to know more about the Ultimate Reset ... you can find more info at the Link on the right side of the page!

1 comment:

  1. You are going to KILL this challenge!!! I'm so excited for you!

    ReplyDelete