April 13, 2013

Ahhhhh


Today I was really craving carbs ... probably because of allowing myself to have them earlier in the week .... I thought about the cookie and/or brownie mixes on the tip top shelf, I thought about the canned frosting ..... I thought about going for a ride to the great store with a great bakery not too far away.  Then I decided instead to try a chocolate protein shake .... amped up a bit more than I usually take the time for.  I put in a cup of water, 2 cups of ice, a scoop of the protein shake powder and a few tablespoons of cream and ninja'd the heck out of it. 

I figured that if I was still craving the carbs after that, then I could consider different options. but it seems to have worked.  At least for now. 

Happy Saturday everyone ..... love having the few extra minutes to do the extra steps instead of just the quickest route to healthy!

1 comment: