My personal journey to becoming 1/3 of my top weight and at least twice as good in other areas of my life!
April 18, 2013
Just so you know I really do it!
This is my Shakeology shake from this morning .... I took the pics after I had consumed about half of it. The glass is a SUPERSIZE one ..... 40 oz cup, the amount I started with was not far from the top of the cup, so it takes me awhile to drink it. There are a couple of flavors, Chocolate, Strawberry/Tropical (both come in regular or vegan) and Greenberry. I've only tried the chocolate so far, but I have some Greenberry being delivered and will be getting the packets in a mixture of flavors, so I'll be able to try them all.
Anyway, just making sure no one thinks I'm just bluffing about this. Before starting Shakeology, I was using Atkins protein shakes, which worked well with my eating plan, but I love these with the ice ... that makes a HUGE difference in whether I'm just going through the necessary motions OR having something that is not just good, but is kind of a big treat to start my day! Okay, I won't bother you again with the Shakeology info for awhile. Just making sure you all know how really excited I am to have to product as part of my process!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Right?? I do the same thing ... annoy people with how amazing I think it is :) But only because it change so much for me and I love it so much :)
ReplyDelete