April 11, 2013

Life's Little Adventures



I know it sounds kind of silly, but I've never knowingly had Feta Cheese ... So I'm getting some when I get groceries this weekend and going to give it a try.  They have some that is fat free and so I figured that it's a worthwhile thing to test.  I have no clue what to expect ... so if any of you are big fans or have a favorite way you like to have your Feta .... I'd love to hear about it!

3 comments:

  1. It's a great addition to many salads... Never tried the fat-free.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous4/11/2013

    I love feta cheese, it is lovely in salads, if you are still going low carb I would go with the regular, it has more flavor, though feta cheese in general has a lot of sodium
    Also good melted over steamed veggies

    ReplyDelete