My personal journey to becoming 1/3 of my top weight and at least twice as good in other areas of my life!
April 17, 2013
Another Step in my Adventure
Reading my blog you might actually find it hard to believe ... but I am actually an intensely private person. I've been called to task on that several times throughout my life. Getting to know me is not generally the easiest task just because I'm not at all comfortable with answering questions about myself. I know, if you only know me from this blog or maybe even FaceBook, you must be scratching your head right about now and wondering "how can that be?"
This blog is really uncomfortable for me at times, which is why I try to write in the most casual style I possibly know and don't get too formal about anything. It's a comforting technique for me.
Anyway, when I decided I HAD to embark on this journey toward better health, less weight, and all the things entailed in getting there, I promised myself I would be honest with myself and others about my process, what I'm doing, what is working or not working. I promised myself that I would try whatever tools seemed valuable and certainly to discard what doesn't work for me.
So, now I'm adding another tool to my box. This one I've been trying for awhile now. Shakeology. Shakeology is sold through Beachbodies (you know the company that has the INSANITY workouts and the PX90 workouts - as advertised on television). I am SOOOOOO far from those workouts as to be laughable!
However, the Shakeology I can do ... I can even do it on my current eating program. And the Chocolate is REALLY good when I take an extra minute or two to add some ice and Ninja it .. it is kind of like drinking a rich fudgesicle! A large one at that.
So I guess some people could find some humor in this, but I really believe in this product and I believe in it enough to have become a coach .... ta da ... I'm still more than 400 pounds and I'm a Beachbody Coach! :) Come on, you gotta see the humor in that! Anyway, I'm ordering some individual serving packets, so if any of you would like to give it a try without jumping into the cost feet first, just let me know, I'd be happy to give you one of the packets to try. The nutrition in the shakes is really remarkable.... you can get pretty much ALL of the nutrients for your daily allotment of fruits and veggies (and then some) in one meal replacement drink of approximately 160 calories.
I have to tell you, I've tried A LOT of meal replacement shakes over the decades .... this one is BY FAR the best I've ever tasted and the stats are phenomenal.
So just message me or stop me at church or whatever and let me know if you want a sample, and I will make that happen!
If you aren't interested ... no problem with that either! Just sharing my newest step in this adventure.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


Good luck! I will be following your progress.
ReplyDelete