My personal journey to becoming 1/3 of my top weight and at least twice as good in other areas of my life!
April 9, 2013
Frenemy!
I really like Pinterest, it is like the best of the Internet rolled into one location ... but I also steer clear of it much of the time.
It provides me with great ideas for low carb eating .... it also provides me with pictures of really decadent looking food items that I sometimes have a hard time getting out of my head!
It provides me with pictures of far away and glorious places .... and sometimes with pictures of crass and vulgar humor.
It provides me with great crafty ideas that have me thinking ... "how cool would that be!" and yet, I know I'm never going to do it ... I'm never going to get to that project, and if I do ... well the likelihood of it turning out the way it is meant to be .... 50/50 at best.
So, for all of the great ideas, thoughts, quotes, healthy options ... I salute the site. For all the other things .... well I'll still be limiting my time there! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment